I found out yesterday that I was nominated for Versatile Blogger Award! I was nominated by Silvia, the author of SoapJam blog. I started following Silvia's blog couple months ago and I learnt so much from her. It seems that we have same addiction for trying many natural additives and that we share the same passion for "naked" soaps. However, Silvia also went step further by introducing colorants in her soapmaking which really enabled her to present how talented she is. Additionally, she developed many useful soapmaking techniques (e.g. lye solution masterbatching) and has so many interesting soap packaging ideas. You can find her blog on following address: http://soapjam.wordpress.com/
Thank you Silvia so much for including my blog into your list which also contains many of my favorite blogs!
Let's continue with VBA RULES:
(Copied from versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com)
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My 15 nominees, apart from many of them already listed by Silvia in this post :
1. Bruja Burbujas
2. DIY bath and body
3. Green Lady Creations
4. Jennifer's Handmade Soap
5. Lovely Greens
6. Great Cakes Soapworks
7. Homemade Soaps by Julicu
8. Jenora Soaps
9. LisaLise - Natural Skin Care
10. Point of Interest!
11. Puro Soaps
12. SAVON de MIKA
13. SenMi - zanatska radionica prirodnih sapuna
14. The Soap Bar
15. Tierra Verde Handmade Soaps
Let me share 7 things about myself:
1. I live in Serbia, the small Balkan country with really beautiful nature and unique history,
2. I am married for 17 years and have daughter and son,
3. I have a dog! This is the first animal that I ever had which we received as a gift several months ago. This is completely new experience for me which change my life in positive sense!
4. I like ball pilates,
5. I know to sew and knit but unfortunately I do not have enough time to do that,
6. I listen to Lana del Rey nowadays,
7. I like to read but not as I used to, because every moment of my spare time I dedicate to soap making, which was not so hard to guess :)
I whish you all grate week and happy soaping!